Sunday 27 May 2012

A BIG grounded GARDENS thank you!

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to all of you who have been having a peek at the grounded GARDENS bog!


In the past month my traffic audience has come from all over the world!!!  I've had visits from USA, Russia, Canada, Germany, Hungary, Latvia, Malaysia, Vietnam and Gabon!!  That's amazing and I'm so excited to think that people around the world are interested.


I'll be posting a new blog soon from the beautiful city of Perth in Western Australia....one of the worlds most isolated capital cities! 


And please feel free to send me a message at groundedgardens@yahoo.com.au or post a comment on the blog. You can post a comment as anonymous, but if you have a yahoo account post as yourself...and it's easy to create a yahoo account! I'd love to hear from viewers around the world and any ideas for things you'd like to see in the blog.


So once again...Thank you!  tell your friends about the grounded Gardens blog


                                And enjoy the space you live in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment